Vidda Pro Ventilated Trousers W Reg - Deep ForestRegular price $175.00
Durable trekking trousers with technical features, made from wind and water resistant G-1000 Eco. The model is based on their best-selling Vidda Pro but has improved ventilation options and a new, slightly slimmer fit that still has great freedom of movement. The buttoned strap adjustments at the leg endings can be removed and there are numerous practical pockets and details – such as a knife pocket on the right-hand leg and a loop for an axe on the side of the waist. NOTE: this model has regular leg length. Also available in a 2"/5cm shorter version (art.no. 89330S).
- 65% recycled polyester, 35% organic cotton.
- Generous hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Reinforced knees with openings for knee pads (an accessory).
- Gusset in stretch fabric for extra freedom of movement.
- Regular leg length.
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch, Ventilation
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 6
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s), Knife pocket
- Ventilation: Yes
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash