Award-winning trekking trousers in stretch fabric and G-1000 Eco, now updated for even better performance, fit and durability. We have also added an attachment zone for suspenders and the leg endings have a new design that is easier to adjust and repair. Just as before, the trousers have classic, large pockets, generous ventilation zippers and openings for knee pads (an accessory). A well-fitting, durable classic for maximum freedom of movement in the mountains.
- Designed for freedom of movement and durability on challenging treks.
- Ventilation zippers from hips to knees, and down calves.
- Detachable strap adjustments at leg endings, boot hooks and loops for stirrups.
- Spacious leg pockets with flaps, one with an inside mesh pocket.
- Shorter leg length (–5 cm).
- Article number: F89898S
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Keb
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Breathable, Durable, Water-resistant, Wind resistant, Stretch, Ventilation
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Material: G-1000® Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 63% polyamide, 26% polyester, 11% elastane
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear, Pockets
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Leg endings: Fixed length, Adjustable leg endings
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Boot hook: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Weight: 540 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Model height: 178 cm
- Model wears size: 38
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash