Quetzal Dog CollarRegular price $22.00
The design brief was clear: Celebrate the beloved artistic heritage of the Americas, using a color palette pulled from the wondrous in-between parts of the rainbow, and build the best stuff for long walks in happy places. Easy. Done.
Wolfgang Man & Beast are committed to giving back to causes that matter to us. A portion of proceeds from the Quetzal Collection will be donated to BriteBlue.org, a non-profit organization which provides 100% of its donations to scholarship funds for kids throughout Guatemala to help them stay in school from elementary grades through college. Unlike physical things that these kids could receive from a charity, an education will never wear out and it can never be taken away from them.
- Made with highly durable & abrasion resistant, sublimation printed polyester webbing.
- Easy size adjustment to ensure a custom and secure fit.
- No-stitch seam construction with tapered ends creates a smooth transition between layers and is much stronger than stitching.
- Reinforced nylon side-release buckle with laser-etched logo is curved to match the curvature of your dog's neck.
- Powder-coated steel D-ring with welded seam for extreme strength.
- All webbing ends are hot-cut so each fiber is prevented from fraying.
- Collars are Made in U.S.A. using U.S. sourced polyester fiber/yarn which is milled & printed in the U.S..
- Bonded & stitched woven label for extreme durability.
- Easily washable using dish soap and warm water.
- UV stable/fade resistant.
- 100% polyester webbing is naturally water and mildew resistant.
- Pull-tested to over 800-lbs.!
- 3-Year warranty covering manufacturing and material defects.
- Designed in Utah.
- Wolfgang products are designed & built domestically, shipped minimally, and they'll be replaced rarely.