Timeless looks and incredibly hardwearing fabric are bound to make the Vardag Jacket a longterm favourite. The design is simple and robust with large patch pockets and durable metal buttons. It's made from robust G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco fabric that ages beautifully and softens over time. A versatile base garment that is just as suitable for everyday use as it is for easy-going outdoor life.
- Material: G-1000® HeavyDuty Eco: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- Durable G-1000 HeavyDuty Eco in 65% recycled polyester and 35% organic cotton.
- Patch hand pockets, the right-hand one has an inside mesh pocket.
- Inside pocket with zipper.
- Jeans jacket-type buttons at the front.
- Press buttons at cuffs and at the back of the waist.
- Article number: F87007
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Vardag
- Activity: Everyday Outdoor
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Durable, Water-resistant
- Environmental info: Fluorocarbon-free impregnation, Organic, Recycled
- Weight: 614 g
- Weight reference: in size S
- Model height: 178 cm
- Model wears size: S
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Hood: No
- Closing: Buttons
- Clothing layer: Outerwear
- Number of pockets: 2
- Pockets: Hand pocket(s), Inner pocket(s), Phone pocket
- Ventilation: No
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener