The Short Sleeve Western - NaturalRegular price $98.00
Even cowboys get the blues—they get hot, too, which is why we're summer-proofing our ever-popular Western silhouette by shortening the sleeves. Don't worry, all of the fine details that make the style a standout remain, including YKK snap buttons with antique brass settings, angled chest pockets, and Western-style front and back yokes. The sleeves may be shorter, but this shirt is ready to ride for the long haul.
This lightweight organic cotton/linen blend is highly breathable and, thanks to a light rinse, incredibly soft. The herringbone weave is subtle but gives the shirt a great deal of texture and adds some visual flourish to its classic, goes-with-anything natural finish. The Western Shirt is built to serve you well—and keep you cool—whether you're roughing it out of doors or just surviving until the end of the work week.
- 5.5-oz. 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Linen.
- Light rinse for a soft feel.
- Two slanted snap chest pockets, inspired by our favorite vintage western shirts.
- Western-style front and back yokes.
- Sleeve measures 9" from shoulder.
- Bar-tack reinforcement on top of the pocket flap, top pocket corners, and side gusset.
- Solid antique brass concho button.
- Genuine YKK western snaps with an antique brass setting.
- Double-needle chainstitch fell at side seam and single needle French fell at arm-hole.
- Tonal stitching.
- Tailored fit and high armhole.
- Perfect length to tuck or untuck.
- No pleats for easy ironing and clean lines.
- Wash cold and tumble dry low.
- Made in China.
This product is part of a small batch manufacturing run that may use exclusive materials like dead stock fabrics. The product is limited in quantity and may never be in stock again. Limited products are available for immediate shipping.