This “Geometriart” print is created by Courtenay Pollock, who made a name for himself making tie dye art for the Grateful Dead (yeah, them).
- Plastic bottles recycled per blanket: 50 (1-Person size) or 96 (2-Person size)
- 100% post-consumer recycled polyester shell and insulation
- NanoLoft® insulation technology that mimics down
- DWR finish for stain and water resistance
- Cape Clip® (1-Person only) for hands-free use
- Corner loops
- Machine washable
- Water-resistant stuff sack included
- Fabric: 100% recycled 30D ripstop polyester fabric
- Insulation: Nanometer high-elastic cloth with soft nap (100% recycled synthetic down); 200 gsm
- Flat: 1-Person: 52 x 75”
- Packed: 1-Person: 6 x 14”
- 1-Person: 1.8 lbs
All Rumpl Puffy Blankets are machine washable. Rumpl recommend using a front loading washing machine on warm, and adding in Grangers brand detergent for the best cleaning results while preserving the DWR. Hang dry or toss in the dryer on tumble dry low.