Pitch Black Note Book - Dot GraphRegular price $12.95
These new Field Notes Pitch Black Notebooks are available in 2-Packs with your choice of Dot-Graph or Ruled 60# Finch Opaque body paper. They’re bound with glossy black staples and sturdy 118# covers featuring new, Field Notes-exclusive black/kraft duplex paper from French Paper Co. (see film below). Both feature a new Pitch Black logo discreetly printed on the back.
These 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" books allow more room for textual flim-flam, so we added some possibly-useful information regarding light and darkness to the inside covers of the notebooks, along with our usual Specifications and Practical Applications.
- Proudly printed by the good people of eDOC Communications, Mount Prospect, Ill.
- Cover: French Paper Co. custom-made 118#C “Pitch Black Duplex” (“Blacktop” and “Packing Brown Wrap”) with a brute force application of “Stephanite” (outside) and “Dachshund Nose Black” (inside) soy-based Saphira inks.
- Innards: Finch Paper Opaque Smooth 60#T “Bright White,” with a fine, 1-color application of “Light Mist Gray” soy-based Saphira ink.
- Cover and innards printed on a Heidelberg Speedmaster XL 105 40" 6-color press.
- Bound with gloss black staple wire on a Heidelberg Stitchmaster ST 270 5-pocket saddle stitcher with cover feeder/scorer & Rima RS 10S in-line stacker.
- Corners precisely rounded to 1/2" (12.7mm) radius with a Challenge SCM double round-corner machine.
- Dot-Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). Ruled lines: 1/4" (6.4mm).
- Note book dimensions are 4-3/4" × 7-1/2" (121mm × 191mm).
- FIELD NOTES uses only the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- All FIELD NOTES note books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- UPCs: FN-35 Dot-Graph: 858493003509, FN-36 Ruled: 858493003516