The Leigh Felt Fedora is a sophisticated take on a flat-brim classic. Crafted from cruelty-free wool so you can finish every outfit with heart. It has an elegant pinch balanced with a strong crease and stiff brim. Finished with a delicate woven cotton band and metal headwear plaque.
- 11 cm / 4.5" brim
- 100% cruelty-free wool felt
- Pattern woven cotton band
- Metal headwear plaque
- Adjustable Velcro strap under sweatband
- Step 1: Find a cloth measuring tape or a length of string long enough that it can be wrapped around the circumference of your head.
- Step 2: Looking in a mirror, begin measuring by wrapping the string or cloth tape around your head where a hat would comfortably sit. We suggest measuring about an inch above the brow, a finger width distance above the ear and across the most prominent point of the back of your head.
- Step 3: Mark the point where the two ends of the string or tape join together. If using a string, lay flat against a measuring tape to get your measurement in inches or centimeters.
- Step 4: Be sure to measure twice for accuracy and review our sizing chart to select the size that will best suit you. If you are between sizes, we recommend sizing up.