High Coast Wind Jacket - NavyRegular price $170.00
Light and packable wind jacket made from waxed polyamide/organic cotton. Adjustable hood and vertical chest pockets.
- Light, versatile and packable wind jacket with snug-fitting, adjustable hood.
- A perfect pullover garment for light trekking and day trips; it blocks out cold winds while effectively letting out moisture from within.
- Made from light yet strong HC-Lite fabric that is wind resistant, well ventilated and quick drying.
- Zipper at the front with flap on the inside.
- Vertical zippered chest pocket.
The jacket has a well-fitting adjustable hood and a zipper in the front with an inside protective flap. A vertical chest pocket on the left side keeps small items close at hand. Sleeve cuffs with elastic edging. Drawcord adjustment at hem.
The wax impregnation makes the jacket water resistant and will keep you dry during light showers but not during a downpour or constant rain.
Arm Length: long sleeve
Care Instructions: 40°C normal process, wash separately, do not use fabric softener, do not dry clean, do not tumble dry, iron at max. 110°C, do not bleach, fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash
Environmental Info: Organic, Recycled
Family: High Coast
Legal Notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
Material: HC-Lite: 54% polyamide, 46% cotton
Material Name: HC-Lite
Size Range: XS-XXL
Weight: 320 g
Weight Reference: in size M