Featuring a slide-lock mechanism, a corrosion-resistant VG-10 stainless steel blade, fully-profiled G10 or Micarta scales and a deep-carry, reversible pocket clip, the Carter is the most advanced knife we've ever made. It's slim and lightweight, but fully capable in any environment. It's also fully ambidextrous, and the pocket clip can easily be removed and replaced with a lanyard insert. The thumb disc design means that the Carter is easy to use with one hand, so it's at the ready in all situations. The Carter is going to immediately earn it's spot in your EDC rotation.
- Award Winning Everyday Carry - Our Most Advanced Everyday-Carry Knife, And Always A Top Seller.
- Multiple Sizes - Available In Both Regular And Large Sizes; Choose The One That Fits Your Needs/Hands The Best!
- Ambidextrous Design - A Totally Ambidextrous Design. The Slide-Lock Mechanism Is Symmetrical Across The Knife, And The Thumb Stud Is Totally Ambidextrous. The Clip Can Also Be Moved To Either Side, Or Removed Completely.
- Blade Steel - Vg-10
- Blade Length - 2.8‚äù / 7.0 Cm
- Overall Length - 6.5‚äù / 16.7 Cm
- Weight - 3.0 Oz / 85 Grams
- Lock Type - Ambidextrous Slide Lock
- Blade Shape - Drop Point
- Edge Type - Partially Serrated
- Opening Style - Ambidextrous Thumb Disc
- Scale Material - Machined G10
- Main Pivot - Stainless Steel / Torx T8
- Hardware - Stainless Steel / Torx T6
- Carry Style - Tip Up
- Clip Material - Stainless Steel
- Clip Hardware - Torx T6
- Bearing Style - Phosphor Bronze Washers
- Designed In - Portland, Oregon
- Made In - Yangjiang, China