Lightweight, long-sleeved top in a soft jersey knit made from merino wool and recycled polyester. Combines the temperature-regulating properties of wool fibres with the durability and moisture-wicking properties of synthetic ones. A perfect first layer in both warm and cold climates, and extra useful on multiday trips as wool naturally resists bad odours.
- Material: 50% polyester, 50% wool
- Lightweight jersey knit in merino wool and polyester.
- Warm when it’s cold, comfortably cool when it’s hot.
- Natural resistance to bad odours.
- Loose cut that lets air circulate around the body.
- Article number: F87194
- Gender: Men’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Channels moisture, Insulates in wet condition, Insulating, Odor resistant, Quick-drying
- Environmental info: Certified animal fiber, Traceable wool
- Back length: 70 cm
- Weight: 155 g
- Weight reference: in size M
- Model height: 186 cm
- Model wears size: M
- Fit: Slim Fit
- Sleeve type: Long sleeve
- Collar: Round neckline
- Clothing layer: First layer, Insulating layer
- Washing: 30°C mild process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, use enzyme free detergent