Light, well-ventilated and packable women's trekking trousers for warm climates. An award-winning model in G-1000 Air Stretch (organic cotton, partially recycled polyester) and pliant stretch fabric (partially recycled polyester). Both fabrics are quick drying, breathable and have ventilation zippers in the sides to release excess heat. Perfect for trekking and travelling when you need long trousers to protect you from the sun and rough terrain. Regular leg length.
- Material: G-1000® Air Stretch: 65% polyester, 35% cotton
- 100% polyester
- Reinforcement areas: Knees, Rear
- Legal notice: Contains non-textile elements of animal origin.
- Light, airy, durable fabric with mechanical stretch.
- Articulated fit for even more freedom of movement.
- Hidden hip-to-knee ventilation zippers.
- Spacious leg pocket; one zippered and the other buttoned.
- Regular leg length with drawcord adjustments at leg endings.
- Article number: F89827
- Gender: Women’s
- Family: Abisko
- Activity: Trekking
- Features: Adaptable with Greenland Wax, Packable, Breathable, Lightweight, Durable, Quick-drying, Stretch, Ventilation
- Environmental info: PFC-Free, Organic, Recycled
- Weight: 285 g
- Weight reference: in size 38
- Model height: 177 cm
- Model wears size: 38
- Waist: Mid waist
- Fit: Regular Fit
- Leg type: Full leg pants
- Leg endings: Fixed length
- Pre-shaped knees: Yes
- Number of pockets: 4
- Pockets: 2 or more thigh pockets, Hand pocket(s), Inner mesh pocket(s)
- Ventilation: Yes
- Washing: 40°C normal process
- Dry cleaning: do not dry clean
- Bleaching: do not bleach
- Drying: do not tumble dry
- Ironing: iron 1 dot - Max 110°C
- Additional care instructions: wash with similar colors, do not use fabric softener, apply fluorocarbon free impregnation after wash